When: 4 Wednesdays in March-April 2020, 20:00-22:00 Dates: 11/3, 18/3, 25/3, 1/4 Where: Theater Het Klokhuis, Parochiaanstraat 4, Antwerp Fee: €70 standard / €50 for students Teacher: Peter Theunissen
- When: 4 Wednesdays in March-April 2020, 20:00-22:00
- Dates: 11/3, 18/3, 25/3, 1/4
- Where: Theater Het Klokhuis, Parochiaanstraat 4, Antwerp
- Fee: €70 standard / €50 for students
- Teacher: Peter Theunissen
- Questions: email@example.com
Improvised absurdism is all about drifting away from reality, and taking the audience with you. This means exploring what this newly discovered ‘absurd reality’ is, and how it makes sense, before taking another step away from the ‘rules’ we are used to. The two key ‘moves’ in this game are: exploration (Why is this real) and heightening (If this is true, what else is true?). Once aware of the ‘out of the ordinary’, and how to use it to your advantage, anything unexpected becomes a golden gift in improv.
Package deal: also register for “Absurdism” at the same time and receive a discount!
(Wednesday) 20:00 - 22:00
Theater Het Klokhuis
Parochiaanstraat 4, 2000 Antwerpen